[Geany] ANN: New Release: Geany 0.18

daspostloch at googlemail.com daspostloch at xxxxx
Mon Aug 17 12:21:24 UTC 2009

Hi Lex, thanks. Right, I forgot that.
I was on Fedora 10 Cambridge with custom prefix.

However, I think I found the issue: I was unaware that
our admin had installed a system wide 0.17, and somehow
conflicts seem to have come from that, i.e. while I was tracking
down the error before, I must have called the system wide
geany without noticing instead of the fresh 018, which
then did not write the new config dirs but something else.

Dont know if that sounds likely, but again wiping everything,
reinstalling, and incrementally restoring my config seems to
work.

Thanks, and best,
Matt