[Geany] Whitespace viewing

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Aug 11 04:19:33 UTC 2009

and view->editor->show line endings does the line endings.
note that although the view->editor->show white space  turns on and
off both tabs and spaces they are shown differently tabs as arrows and
as Andrew said spaces as dots
They are hard to see on some themes, you may need to try some variations.

These are not currently available as toolbar items or as keybindable
(if thats a word) items.