[Geany] Whitespace viewing

Lee Gold leegold at xxxxx
Tue Aug 11 01:38:24 UTC 2009

Is it possible in geany to have separate buttons, key combo, or even check box preferences for show/hide tabs, show/hide spaces, show/hide EOLN. Show/hide whitespace does not help me. I need separate show/hide for each whitespace type char. Is this in Geany? And I need this accessible as buttons on the toolbar and/or key combos.

How do I change the chars for tabs and spaces. I can not see them. I have view whitespace enabled. Maybe they are too faint. I can't tell. I think I did this before once.

Thanks for help.