[Geany] How to change background color

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sun Aug 9 08:09:59 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag, den 09.08.2009, 15:39 +0800 schrieb sh zhou:
> Dear All,
>
> In attachment there is a picture. my question is which settings should
> I  modify  if I want to change the background color.
>
> I know in "edit/preference/terminal" , I can change the terminal
> window's background color( domain 2).  but how to change the main
> writing window ( domain 1), the 'white color' looks uncomfortable.

Just edit your ~/.config/geany/filedefs/filetypes.common accordingly to
what color you like. If it's not there you can copy it from
$prefix/share/geany which usually is /usr/share/geany.
See also the manual [1]  and in special the section "Special file
filetypes.common" [2] for more information.

[1] http://www.geany.org/manual/current/index.html#id138
[2]http://www.geany.org/manual/current/index.html#special-file-filetypes-common

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D