[Geany] GTK - Problem

Andreas Tscharner andy at xxxxx
Mon Aug 3 11:00:36 UTC 2009

On 03.08.2009 11:55, Frank Lanitz wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

[snip]
>> Keyboard layout: English with dead keys to type umlauts and other
>> "special characters"
>>
>> In geany and other GTK applications, the single- and doublequotes as
>> well as umlauts are the wrong ones -->  see attached PNG.

[snip]
> This is weird. Did you already purge all GTK data from your system and
> reinstall?

I don't have any global GTK installation on my system, only the GTK
libraries that come with geany, gimp and hgtk/TortoiseHG, which are all
in the corresponding subdirectories.
As said before, this behavior is only with the dead keys...

Best regards
	Andreas
--

Andreas Tscharner   andy at vis.ethz.ch   ICQ-No. 14356454