[Geany] nightly builds tags in html files not working?

Dennis Sacks dennis.sacks at xxxxx
Wed Apr 29 19:54:25 UTC 2009

Actually, I got the problem solved. It was a configuration problem on my
end. Something I did for .16 in my Application Data\geany must have been the
problem, because I moved that geany directory out of the way and the
javascript symbols are showing up now.