[Geany] [New Release] geanygdb 0.0.2

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Sat Apr 18 18:03:19 UTC 2009

configure:20909: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "geany >= 0.15"
Package geany was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `geany.pc'
No package 'geany' found
configure:20912: $? = 1
No package 'geany' found
configure:20949: error: Package requirements (geany >= 0.15) were not met:

No package 'geany' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GEANY_CFLAGS
and GEANY_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I tried running:

localhost geanygdb-0.0.2 # pkg-config --exists --print-errors "geany >= 0.15"
Package geany was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `geany.pc'
No package 'geany' found

I tried it all:

localhost geanygdb-0.0.2 # cat /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/geany.pc
prefix=/usr/local
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include
datarootdir=${prefix}/share
datadir=${datarootdir}
localedir=${datarootdir}/locale

Name: Geany
Requires: gtk+-2.0 >= 2.8.0
Version: 0.17
Libs: -L${libdir}
Cflags: -I${includedir}/geany -I${includedir}/geany/tagmanager
-I${includedir}/geany/scintilla

localhost geanygdb-0.0.2 # PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

2009/4/18 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:25:19 +0200, Filip wrote:
>
>>The same result.
>
> Not sure then what's wrong. Did you check config.log for details? Note
> that errors are not necessarily at the end of the log, often they can
> be found somewhere in the middle of file, so be careful when reading.
>

> Regards,
> Enrico
>
> --
> Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.asc