[Geany] [New Release] geanygdb 0.0.2

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Apr 18 15:18:17 UTC 2009

Dear Geany Users and Geany Developers,
I'm very glad I can announce that today the geanygdb plugin was
released. The release is available for download at [1].

Please note that this is just a maintenance release which includes no
new features with it at all. This release is compatible with Geany 0.16.
You will need to install this plugin when using Geany 0.16 or higher.

If you have any questions regarding this release feel free to contact me
by email at dmaphy at googlemail.com, by the geany developers mailing list
or find me at IRC in #geany and #geany-de on chat.freenode.net.

If you find bugs, have feature requests or patches please use the
geany-plugins tracker at sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/geany-plugins/

[1] http://geany-plugins.sourceforge.net/geanygdb/geanygdb-0.0.2.tar.gz

Best Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D