[Geany] V0.16 on Windows: Position & Size changed after closing and re-opening

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Apr 3 13:56:48 UTC 2009

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:54:48 +0200, Andreas wrote:

>On 03.04.2009 15:33, Enrico Tröger wrote:
>
>[snip]
>>> So I changed the code a bit and it seems to work now, at least I
>>> think so. Any feedback is welcome.
>>
>> Andreas, did you test it?
>
>Sorry, not yet.
>Can I just unzip the nightly build into the install directory or
>should I choose another folder?

Just unzip it into the installation directory, it will override the
existing files and should just work then (remember when I'm saying
'it should work' related to Windows, this might not be as true as it
may sound, so I'd suggest a backup before, lol).