[Geany] copy selection on drag&drop

Christoph Siefer siefer at xxxxx
Thu Apr 2 08:41:55 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

my name is Christopher and I'm new to the list. I'm using Geany to edit
php-files and cook my coffee. Here's my question:

It's stated in the manual, that while holding the Ctrl-key on dragging
marked text, Geany should copy this text to the release place - but it
doesn't. If the marked text contains a symbol, the cursor jumps to its
first occurence, otherwise  the cursor just enhances/cropps the selection.

It's a hotkey, right?

Geany 0.16 Argon on Intrebit (gnome 2.24.1),
IBM T60 Dual Core, 2GB

Regards,

Christopher