[Geany] New request (if not exist) : restore tab

"Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा)" mail at xxxxx
Wed Apr 1 01:30:39 UTC 2009

Thomas Martitz wrote:

> I wasn't not trying to convince him, nevertheless his complaints about
> Firefox didn't explain anything about why it isn't going to be done,
> making his whole post poorly helpful to the thread.
>
> I'm not the one asking for the feature (and I don't plan to ask for
> it), but I'm still curious why features are rejected.

I am an old faithful user of Geany who was just watching this thread.
Now I would like to comment.

Please keep Geany lightweight and simple with zero bloat. Please don't
add any such features which makes it another Visual Studio or Eclipse or
Netbeans. Yes! Those are good editors, still a bloatware for my needs.
Firefox is my favorite browser, still I fell that it has becomes slow of
late. New and new features are continuously making it bulky. This is
what not at all required. Geany i well known for its lightweight and as
a *hardly-any-dependency* application.

Enrico is like a God to this thread and Geany. I salute him! Keep on
your work. If anyone doesnt like the current features of Geany, they can
make a plugin or more fork the application development. After all its
under GPL.
These all are feature requests, not feature demands. The Geany
developers have full right to turn them down, since they are also bound
by their time constraints.

Geany devs! Keep rocking!

--
Manish Sinha