[Geany] Trouble compiling on Ubuntu 8.04

Adam Meehan adam.meehan at xxxxx
Sun Sep 21 22:22:41 UTC 2008

There is a reason no one reported it because for some strange reason I had
automake version 1.4!!

I don't know how I ended up with such an old version. I did an apt-get
install automake just to make sure I was up to date and hey presto 1.10.1
gets installed and all is well.

Thanks for the help Enrico et al.

Now I will get on with playing with Geany!