[Geany] Trouble compiling on Ubuntu 8.04

Adam Meehan adam.meehan at xxxxx
Sun Sep 21 02:45:12 UTC 2008

Thanks Enrico.

distclean didn't make a difference unfortunately.

There was no such file as 'tagmanager/libtagmanager.a'. The tagmanager
directory exists though.

One other warning/error in the configure output which I missed and possible
involved is this

Running automake --gnu  ...
tagmanager/Makefile.am:14: libtagmanager_a_SOURCES defined both
conditionally and unconditionally
src/Makefile.am:73: invalid unused variable name:
`nodist_EXTRA_geany_SOURCES'
Running autoconf ...

What do you think?

Adam