[Geany] C# mono mcs/gmcs compiler errors

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Sep 18 16:16:30 UTC 2008

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:08:40 +0100, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:20:23 +0100
> "Geoff Munday" <geoffm at qsiuk.com> wrote:
>
> > Here follows some typical compiler messages from mcs & gmcs (mono2).
> > Warnings follow the same format, just replacing "error" with
> > "warning".
>
> Thanks, I'll try to look at implementing the custom regex error code
> soon. In the meantime you could try Damián Viano's wrapper script in
> the other reply.

Alternatively, try the SVN version or if you compiled from source, use
the attached patch (whatever seems easier for you).

Your sent output looks like this from fpc (free Pascal compiler) and so
support for the 'mcs' was quite easy :).