[Geany] use_tab_to_indent (was Re: SVN custom tab width/soft tabs)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Sep 18 12:57:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:13:57 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> > Only with this hidden pref use_tab_to_indent set.
> >
> > I would never guess this if you didn't said ;)
> >
> > Can we make this preference not-so-hidden?
>
> I'll add a prefs dialog setting for it.
>
> Also, I think it probably should be on by default rather than off
> (tab/shift-tab for indentation is a common keybinding for editors).

Now done in SVN; editor features tab, 'Tab key indents'.

Now it's on by default it should be less confusing for anyone not using
the Tabs indent type.

Regards,
Nick