[Geany] use_tab_to_indent (was Re: SVN custom tab width/soft tabs)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Sep 17 17:13:57 UTC 2008

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:24:35 +0500
"Walery Studennikov" <despairr at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Also check the indent/unindent keyboard shortcuts - by default these
> > are ctrl-i, ctrl-u. Only with the hidden pref use_tab_to_indent set
> > can you also indent with Tab.
>
> Yes, it works now!
> Only with this hidden pref use_tab_to_indent set.
>
> I would never guess this if you didn't said ;)
>
> Can we make this preference not-so-hidden?

I'll add a prefs dialog setting for it.

Also, I think it probably should be on by default rather than off
(tab/shift-tab for indentation is a common keybinding for editors).

Regards,
Nick