[Geany] DMD 2 and Geany: error argument expected for switch '-of'

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Sep 10 08:10:12 UTC 2008

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 19:40:29 +0200, Brendan <brenzie at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Great, also if you find any more issues with the manual or bugs,
> > please tell us, or any improvement to the docs is helpful.
>
> I already have one for you (I think): in the link you gave me it says
> `version 0.15`, but isn't the latest 0.14? Or I don't know about any
> version 0.15 of course.

The latest official version is 0.14, yes.
The link Nick posted is the documentation of the next release, 0.15
which is currently under development, therefore the 'dev' in the path
to the docs. It is just some kind of preview and for those users who
use the development version of Geany. It is generated nightly directly
from the Subversion repository.
Nick posted this link because the mentioned changes are only there, not
in the docs of Geany  0.14.

Btw, bottom posting is always a good idea :).