[Geany] DMD 2 and Geany: error argument expected for switch '-of'

Brendan brenzie at xxxxx
Mon Sep 8 21:26:46 UTC 2008

Yes, you are right about that, the `-of` switch. I was looking for it on the
link
you gave, but couldn't find it before.

I tried non-space inbetween `testing` and `-of`, but it doesn't work.

I also changed the `Set Includes and Arguments`, but no good effect either.
It seems Geany always puts the `-of` switch, even if it's not there in the
settings.

Now I just don't know anymore. I think I will ask on a forum somewhere. If
I get to know the solution, I will let you know. Thanks for your help :)

Regards