[Geany] Default Geany font for Ubuntu Linux

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Sep 8 18:10:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 19:26:42 +0200, Laszlo Nagy <gandalf at shopzeus.com>
wrote:

> Jason Oster wrote:
> > I'm not sure what reportlab is, but if you can generate the PDFs
> > with either Cairo (and it's PDF backend) or OpenOffice.Org, these
> > may be the best solutions for you.
> >

> Reportlab is here: http://www.reportlab.org/
>
> It has a layout engine called 'platypus'. It is able to handle
> automatic page headers and footers, repeat first rows/cols of bigger

It's probably better to ask them which font or settings to use? The
only thing I could tell you is that Geany uses by default Monospace but
as Jason already told, this is only a font alias and the real font
which is used depends on the user's system and the fonts which are
installed there, this might even differ on two Ubuntu systems.

> Sorry for being offtopic.

No problem.