[Geany] Default Geany font for Ubuntu Linux

Jason Oster parasytic at xxxxx
Mon Sep 8 17:16:56 UTC 2008

I'm not sure what reportlab is, but if you can generate the PDFs with
either Cairo (and it's PDF backend) or OpenOffice.Org, these may be the
best solutions for you.

In either case, these are going to use Pango for the text layout, which
will auto-magically choose the right glyphs and everything. :\