[Geany] DMD 2 and Geany: error argument expected for switch '-of'

Brendan brenzie at xxxxx
Mon Sep 8 15:15:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

Doing that in the terminal, I get the same message.

Just using 'dmd <D file>' works, though.

I understand why the `-o` is there, but not why `-f ` is there.

What I do now is just use Geany's F8 to compile, the
terminal to build, and Geany's F5 to execute. Of course,
I'd like to use Geany's F9 too.

When I use dmd manually in command line, without the `-o`
switch, it always produces a sane name, so you do think
changing this in Geany's `Set Includes and Arguments` could
help?