[Geany] css.tags

Jason Oster parasytic at xxxxx
Fri Sep 5 21:22:50 UTC 2008

Yep, that's the problem. ;) They should be styled differently, since
they are not entirely equivalent. The use of two colons on the
pseudo-elements (and the fact that they need to appear AFTER any
pseudo-classes, if they exist) are not handled by Scintilla, so far as I
know. Although, the two colons thing wasn't even suggested until CSS3.

But like I said, I wouldn't mind working on the Scintilla side of this
one if you guys want to handle Geany's keywords. It just needs
pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements separated, and whatever list of
missing keywords added for the styling. If you can do all of that in the
tag manager, great! I'm not familiar with it.

Jay