[Geany] ANN: New Release: Geany 0.15

alopecoid alopecoid at xxxxx
Mon Oct 27 15:33:20 UTC 2008

Thank you.

Your suggestions were right on target... everything seems to work now.

There is one other thing that I am noticing with the new release. It
seems that "column mode" or "block edit mode" is no longer supported?
I could have done something wrong, but in Geany 0.14, I was able to do
this by holding down CTRL while selecting text and then edit. Is this
functionality still supported in Geany 0.15?

Thanks!