[Geany] ANN: New Release: Geany 0.15

Tim Tassonis timtas at xxxxx
Tue Oct 21 15:18:03 UTC 2008

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:16:17 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after 6 months of developing, Geany 0.15 is available!

Great, but as I compile geany from svn, it doesn't really affect me _that_ much....

On a side note: Isn't it a bit of a blatant understatement to have a release
number 0.15, as geany is one of the most feature complete, stable and
feature rich editor around?

I mean, nedit is version 5, so geany would at least have to be version 22.15....

Otherwise: Thanks again for this great piece of software.
Tim

--
Tim Tassonis <timtas at cubic.ch>