[Geany] Options Regex and Escape sequences

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Oct 17 12:58:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:52:02 +0200, Gregor Geiermann
<gregor.geiermann at net-federation.de> wrote:

>Hi Enrico, hi Nick,
>
>thanks for the explanations. I'm still using Geany 0.13, and my local
>version of the manual does not contain the note on \r and \n matching
>in regular expressions - that's why I was a bit lost.

Sorry, the manual for 0.14 (and so also for 0.13) is missing this
information.

>Would be cool to have multi-line support in the future - fingers
>crossed that the Scintilla devs will implement it!

Unlikely. The Scintilla developer multiple times mentioned he won't
implement that as in his opinion this is a task of the container app
(i.e. Geany). So, to get this we probably have to implement this on our
own :(.