[Geany] geany, fpc, compile, message

Pierre Allken-Bernard pierre.herve.bernard at xxxxx
Thu Oct 9 11:45:03 UTC 2008

Hello,

I guess it is better to write in english here so I will try not to write
in french and not to make too many mistakes.

I use Geany to write Pascal programs and to compile them with fpc, that
is Free Pascal.

When I click on the "Compiler" Button, I get a "Compilation terminée
avec succès" when my program has no error. Nice.
And I get a "Compilation échouée" (french for compilation failed) when
my program is wrong. But where are the details (error type, error line,
...) ?

Thank you

Pierre