[Geany] Generalisation of build system

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Oct 9 04:35:12 UTC 2008

> configurable commands or whatever).
>>

> These modifications need some time to sort out the best solution and to
> code so I wouldn't suggest quickly forcing changes into the 0.15 release.
> What I will do over the next few days is to write a proposed Build System
> section for the manual which can be discussed, agreed and act as a
> specification.

As promised, attached is a Geany.html with my first cut at documenting the
proposed changes to the build system.  To help you find the changes which
are in several places I have attached an OpenOffice document version of the
geany.txt file with changes marked using writers change marking facility.
You may want to mark this up further with your comments so we can keep
track.

Hope this helps define the best way forward.