[Geany] filedefs.asm for mips isa

Jason Oster parasytic at xxxxx
Sun Oct 5 23:02:57 UTC 2008

Unfortunately, the ASM lexer in Scintilla does not support
customizable comments. But you can make a modification to add # as a
comment char. It's in LexASM.cxx

Coloring labels would also require changes to the lexer to support
this, as far as I know. After adding a "label" style, then you would
have to change Geany to give the new "label" style its color and font
attributes.