[Geany] how to set background colour (and text colour) of editor

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Sat Oct 4 11:42:48 UTC 2008

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Andy Elvey <andy.elvey at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> I'm using Geany 0.13 on Linux.   One thing I was wondering about - I 'm
> finding the white background of the editor to be hard on the eyes, so is
> it possible to change the background colour of the editor, and if so, how?
>
> Also, is it possible to change the text colour too?
>
> Many thanks in advance!
>  - Andy

This is actually a FAQ -
http://www.geany.org/Documentation/FAQ#QQuestions7.  I've had most
success with the 'Set Geany Colors' tool because it comes with a few
nice colour schemes, also an explanation of how the tool works.

I hope this helps in some way.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)