[Geany] GeanyDebug

Mikael Nordin mickewiki at xxxxx
Wed Oct 1 08:17:08 UTC 2008

Just dropping a line to tell you that I managed to get it working now. I
changed my build options from:

g++ -Wall -o "%e" "%f"

to:

g++ -Wall -g -o "%e" "%f"

It seems I had forgot to put the -g flag in with the build options ( i just
put it in the compile options)

And it's working like a charm now! As to be expected it was my own damn
fault :-)

/Micke