[Geany] split window - Re: Change placement of status/compiler/message/scribble/terminal

Marcelo Coelho marcelocoelho at xxxxx
Mon Nov 24 15:35:39 UTC 2008

BTW, if the interface has to be changed, you could also think about
adding the possibility of having several files visible at the same
time (split the edit area in half, vertically or horizontally). This
can be done with emacs and vim, but don't know any GUI based one that
can do this...

And thank you for your great work.

Cheers,