[Geany] Change placement of status/compiler/message/scribble/terminal

Gordon Wrigley gordon.wrigley at xxxxx
Thu Nov 20 20:31:52 UTC 2008

It seems to me that ultimately this should be part of the split window
stuff, you allow arbitrary splitting vertically, horizontally and nested
splitting so you can divide up the screen however you like and then you
provide the ability to say what sort of window each one is, be it edit, side
bar or message. That would let you do other useful things like having
symobls and documents on screen at the same time etc.