[Geany] building geanylua under windows

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu May 22 13:37:43 UTC 2008

On Wed, 21 May 2008 11:50:54 -0700
"Dennis Sacks" <dennis.sacks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have instructions for building the geanylua plugin under
> windows? I can compile geany under windows now, so I'm hoping it
> isn't too difficult to compile geanylua.

I haven't done it, but from checking the Makefile I think you'd have to
install the Lua development files in the MSYS environment (which
provides a bash shell for windows), then run 'make win32'.

But a word of caution: the 0.7 Lua plugin release will not be compatible
with any geany SVN much after Geany 0.14 was released, so if you just
want to use the Lua plugin you will need Geany 0.14 and may as well use
Jeff's binary download for v0.7.

Regards,
Nick