[Geany] printing the manual...

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed May 21 16:16:25 UTC 2008

On Tue, 20 May 2008 16:08:20 -0700, Kent <kent at uoregon.edu> wrote:

> I had problems printing the manual
> http://geany.uvena.de/0.14/index.html with firefox in "letter" size.
> It was dropping the last 5 to 12 characters on long lines.  I finally

The manual wasn't really intended to be printed.

>     width: 50em;

Does changing the width to 50em generally, i.e. also for other paper
formats like A4?
Does anyone have a clue? Is there any reasonable width value?

Alternatively, we could generate the manual for printing without any
width value, then it takes as much width as available. This should work
fine when printing.

Any ideas?

P.S.: As Nick already said, please don't hi-jack other threads. This
makes it really hard to follow the discussion with threaded views. I
intentionally start a new thread with this answer.