[Geany] Problem with Find in Files

Nik nsmorte at xxxxx
Tue May 20 17:41:49 UTC 2008

Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at ...> writes:

> > If I try an execute it from the command line I get a pop-up message
> > saying:
> >
> > ** ERROR **; file gspawn-win32-helper.c line 168 (WinMain): assertion
> > failed: (__argc >= ARG_COUNT Aborting...)
>
> What exactly is your grep command set in the preferences dialog?

But, to be clear, this pop-up comes when if execute gspawn-win32-helper.exe from
the command line, not from within Geany. I just wanted to make sure than
gspawn-win32-helper was a real executable program. It may well be that running
it this way is completely invalid and the error message is exactly what should
happen.

Nik