[Geany] Geany crash

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon May 19 11:51:57 UTC 2008

On Sun, 18 May 2008 20:55:46 +0200
Javier Vilarroig <javier.vilarroig at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> 	Just encountered this.
>
> 	Open Geany. Open a sql file (ending in .sql), make any change
> and press F5.
>
> 	Geany crashes immediately. If you save the file and then
> press F5 the projects script runs without a problem.
>
> 	I'm running Geny 0.13 on Ububtu 8.04.

I haven't actually tried 0.13, but 0.12 and the SVN version. I can't
reproduce this. By default Geany doesn't have a run command set for
SQL, but I set one in filetypes.sql to test this.

I wondered if you might have had a project open at the time, as the
project run command is used. If you had a project open which had no
project run command, perhaps you experienced the following bug fixed in
0.14:

    * Fix segfault with Run command when a project is open and the
current file's filetype has no run command.

Regards,
Nick