[Geany] turning off automatic block comment prefix characters?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed May 14 17:28:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, 14 May 2008 09:57:09 -0700 (PDT), "Forest"
<list8a.forest at tibit.com> wrote:

> Thanks.  That's a start.
>
> Now, how can I control this behavior without disabling all snippets?
> I don't see anything resembling these comment characters in my
> $prefix/share/geany/snippets.conf file.

I fixed this today, one hour before you posted this ;-).
This feature doesn't belong in any way to the snippet completion and so
I added a new preference for this feature.
The relation between the snippets completion and this feature is more
or less a leftover of old code. I'm sorry for this.

To say it in short:
Fixed in current SVN version ;-).