[Geany] Questions about VC Diff plugin

Andreas Tscharner andy at xxxxx
Tue May 13 08:50:26 UTC 2008

Hello World,

I have a question and a problem about the VC diff plugin

1) Question: Is it possible (it doesn't to be so at the moment, so maybe
  planned) to configure an external diff viewer to start instead of the
version control diff?

2) Problem: If I try the VC Diff plugin in Windows, I get a message that
it cannot read the diff output (Kann die Ausgabe von "diff" nicht
einlesen). It is version 0.14 for Windows, under Windows XP; we use
CVSNT (http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki) for version controlling (it is more or
less compatible to standard CVS. Any tipps to make it working?

Best regards
	Andreas
--

Andreas Tscharner   andy at vis.ethz.ch   ICQ-No. 14356454