[Geany] Line endings (and a bug in Line Wrapping/long line marker)

John Yeung gallium.arsenide at xxxxx
Fri May 9 01:05:57 UTC 2008

> I wanted to change their colour,
> but AFAICT it doesn't seem to support that either.

I don't know Scintilla that well, but the color can be changed in some
instances in SciTE, implying that Scintilla is capable of doing it.
It may be up to the lexer to determine whether line breaks belong to
whitespace or to some other style category.  For example, when I'm
editing Python in SciTE, I can modify the color of all line breaks
using the whitespace color setting.  But in C++, line breaks in
comment or precompiler directive lines get colored as comments or
precompiler directives, respectively, while other line breaks get
colored as whitespace.

John