[Geany] Line endings (and a bug in Line Wrapping/long line marker)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu May 8 14:38:59 UTC 2008

On Thu, 08 May 2008 14:14:28 +0200
Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:

> Dear Geany devs,
>
> I'd like to display line endings, but I find the current [LF] display
> rather ugly. Can this be replaced by the same character as the 'Line
> Wrapping' one?

I don't think Scintilla supports this. I wanted to change their colour,
but AFAICT it doesn't seem to support that either.

> I also found a small display bug in the 'Line Wrapping' function: the
> first character on a new line moves the 'long line marker' one char
> to the right.

> This line  |
> -is wrapped | <- one char shifted to the right

This is not a bug but so the user can see the same width for wrapped
lines as normal lines.

Regards,
Nick