[Geany] How do I mark visible spaces too?

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Thu May 8 12:20:30 UTC 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008 12:38:16 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I use:
> translucency=8;44;false;false

This works too, but the marker is to light for my LCD settings.

I've found this here:

white_space=0xc0c0c0;0xffffff;true;true

After changing the last paramter from true to false, it works.

Does geany read both, the filetypes.common from /usr/share/geany and than the one from ~/.geany? Whats the right way to change these files? Should I copy the whole filetypes.common and change one entry? Should I keep a local copy, or can I have a simple filetypes.common with one line (to be more compatible with filetypes.common of following releases).

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>