[Geany] problems with GTK 2.12 on Windows

John Yeung gallium.arsenide at xxxxx
Thu May 1 04:29:19 UTC 2008

>  > > What exactly mean "don't close properly"?
>  >
>  > After clicking OK or Cancel the window goes blank but it remains open
>  > and doesn't react on clicking on the close button. Only closing the
>  > app will also close the window (pretty annoying).

I am experiencing not exactly the same thing but also a problem with
the prefs dialog.  If I close preferences with OK or Cancel, things
seem fine, but if I click on the Geany main window while the prefs
dialog is open, then the dialog disappears and Geany becomes
completely unresponsive.  I have to kill it using Windows Task
Manager.

This is occurring with Geany 0.13 on Windows XP Home.  I am not sure
which GTK version I'm using, but I installed from the
geany-0.13_setup.exe program.

John