[Geany] keybindings for plug-ins, and shortcut shown in menu item

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Thu Mar 27 21:33:23 UTC 2008

I just installed geanylua and was able to set keybindings for lua
plug-in scripts. Very nice. But, one little omission I notice is that
the keybinding shortcut doesn't show up in the menu item for that
plug-in.

On a related topic, I set "Search --> Find" from Ctrl-f to Ctrl-Alt-f
(using Ctrl-f for the incremental search field in the toolbar), but it
still says Ctrl-f in the menu item shortcut (note: everything *works*
as it should, it's just the shortcut menu item text that's incorrect).