[Geany] Python indentation

John Yeung gallium.arsenide at xxxxx
Sun Mar 23 21:42:56 UTC 2008

First of all, I want to say to the developers of Geany that this is a
very impressive piece of software!  I am amazed that I have not
discovered it until recently, because it is really too good to have
such (relatively) little exposure.

The problem I'm having is this:  I'm not getting automatic indentation
for Python files (it seems to be working as described for C++).  I
have searched the SF bug tracker, changelog, and this mailing list,
and found no mention of this problem.

In fact, all I found was great stuff about how Python indentation was
being improved (to recognize comments after a colon, for example),
which I was looking forward to seeing in action.

I am using Geany 0.13 on Windows XP Home.  My autoindent mode is
"Current chars" and is on, and the status bar shows that the file is
indeed recognized as Python.

John