[Geany] Generating python bindings (was Re: Query regarding plugin creation)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Mar 21 18:17:28 UTC 2008

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:54:00 -0500
"Jeff Pohlmeyer" <yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> >  Unfortunately I can't seem to get python-config installed (on
> > Fedora 5, Python 2.4). Fedora seems to have no package for it until
> > v7 or later, when it's included with Python. So I tried downloading
> > it from:
>
> I don't know about Fedora, but for OpenSuSE-10.3/Python-2.5
> it is in the "python-devel" package.

That seems a logical place for it, but alas on Fedora 5 no cigar. I
have a laptop with Fedora 8 on it, I'll try that next week.

Regards,
Nick