[Geany] Geany V0.13 on OpenSolaris

S h i v shivakumar.gn at xxxxx
Tue Mar 18 13:35:09 UTC 2008

I suggest updating the Releases page with the steps I provided. Going
forward this is how it will continue to be maintained for Belenix (an
opensolaris distro).

A ready to install binary will be made available as part of a network
repository that is being planned. Till then it will be difficult to
maintain binaries of applications individually.

-Shiv