[Geany] Installing Windows build tools (was Re: Geany compiling error on Windows)

Alexandru Guzu alexguzu at xxxxx
Fri Mar 14 12:59:38 UTC 2008

Wow, this was quick.
Thanks for being ahead with my suggestion. At least i feel happy that my
problem was not ignored, and maybe others will not have this problem since
you put the link to that MiniGW (which I never heard of before :)