[Geany] Plugin keybindings support in SVN

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Thu Mar 13 19:23:22 UTC 2008

Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/3/13, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:

>  > > But I do think we need some sort of limit, just in case someone
>  > > accidentally copies their Apache log to the config file. :-0
>  > Hehe, funny idea.
>  > I know people who are doing such things...and they get even paid to
>  > do so (alias software testers).

If there is money in crashing computers, I should be a millionaire :-)

>  Users are not enemy to themselfs., usually they want working stuff, so
>  they won't do such crazy thing. But if they want apache logs as
>  keybinding files, why not? ;-) It is artificial limitation.

Okay, now I am creating the bindings dynamically, and I set the
"artificial limit"  of 100 keybindings.

Anybody who can remember this many key combinations has a big enough
brain to find MAX_HOT_KEYS=100 and change it to UINT_MAX if that's
what they need.

> Anyway you can't stop user who don't want his computer work from
> taking hammer and smashing evil device.

hehe, then they call tech support :-)

- Jeff