[Geany] Plugin keybindings support in SVN

Yura Siamashka yurand2 at xxxxx
Thu Mar 13 17:21:44 UTC 2008

2008/3/13, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:

> > But I do think we need some sort of limit, just in case someone
> > accidentally copies their Apache log to the config file. :-0
> Hehe, funny idea.
> I know people who are doing such things...and they get even paid to
> do so (alias software testers).

Users are not enemy to themselfs., usually they want working stuff, so
they won't do such crazy thing. But if they want apache logs as
keybinding files, why not? ;-) It is artificial limitation. Anyway you
can't stop user who don't want his computer work from taking hammer
and smashing evil device.

Best regards,
Yura Siamshka