[Geany] Plugin keybindings support in SVN

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Thu Mar 13 15:57:54 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Steve <steve at trinidadgraphics.com> wrote:
>  Jeff Pohlmeyer  wrote:

>  > I currently allow for a maximum of five script
> > bindings - Does that sound like a reasonable number?

>  Well, I'm currently using twelve, no reason to think I won't need more
>  than that in the future. I would hate to see a hard-coded limit imposed.

Hey, Steve -

Thanks for your input.

I believe you are right, 5 or 10 is probably way too conservative.

But I do think we need some sort of limit, just in case someone
accidentally copies their Apache log to the config file. :-0

How does 100 sound?

 - Jeff